Free of charge
I am an in-network provider with the Premera Blue Cross and LifeWise networks. If you have health insurance with another network, you may be able to receive reimbursement from your health insurance company at an out-of-network rate. Here’s what that means:
- You’ll pay me in full at the time of our session.
- I’ll provide you with documentation that you can submit to your insurance company.
- Your insurance company may reimburse you at their out-of-network rate for part of what you paid me. It’s your responsibility to understand your coverage and verify it with your insurance company.
If you plan to use your health insurance to help pay for the cost of therapy, I strongly recommend that you call your health insurance company before we meet and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I need pre-authorization for outpatient mental health services?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is there a limit to how many therapy sessions per year my insurance covers?
- How much will I be responsible for paying for each therapy session?
Once an appointment is scheduled, you are responsible for the full fee of the session (i.e., up to $175) unless you contact me by telephone or email to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled start time. That’s because when you make an appointment with me, I’m making a time commitment and holding it exclusively for you.
If you are using health insurance benefits to pay for your therapy, please be aware that health insurance will not cover fees for missed or late-cancelled sessions. You will be responsible for paying no-show or late-cancellation fees if you miss a session or cancel with less than 24 hours notice.